torsdag 20. januar 2011

Dinos for the bath


Product name: Cuckoo Bath Squirters Dinos (Bath Squirters - Dinos In Bag)

What is it?Bright-coloured bath squirters shaped as dinosaurs
Why did it catch my attention?I needed something to make bath time more interesting for a very small and somewhat reluctant little boy
How old was my baby when I bought it?5 weeks
What value does it add for us?Together with the Spöket Laban squirters and the Rub a Dub mirror, they keep my baby entertained and happily kicking when in the bath. Now when he is teething he also likes chewing them to ease the pain of his itching gums. They come in a nice solid plastic bag that makes them handy to bring along when travelling
What does it replace?They complement other bath toys and to some extent replace other teething toys, such as Sophie the Giraffe
How did my baby respond to it?At first, the yellow dino was his favorite one to stare at – during the period of his life when he only was able to see strong contrasts (black-white, yellow-brown). He then went on to punching them around in the bath and at last started grabbing and chewing them around 5 months of age
How much does it cost?£7,50 at Amazon UK
Can I see any drawbacks?Not that I can think of

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar