torsdag 20. januar 2011

There are bubbles in the air, in the air...

Product name: Gymboree Bubble Ooodles (http://www.inspiremetoys.co.uk/)
What is it?What is special with these bubble oodles is the ‘multi-pipe’ wand that allows you to blow loads of bubbles at a time. The producer also claims that there is something very secretive with the formula – and it is true that these bubbles tend to stay for longer in the air and leave less traces when they dissolve than home-made formula made up of water and washing liquid. Because it is used in music classes for very small children the formula is chemical free – e.g. not harmful on fragile baby skin or even in their months!
Why did it catch my attention?Like with all Gymboree toys, they are used in the Play&Music classes – the perfect display window for gullible parents! My son loved the ‘bubbles in the air’ exercise so much that I just had to bring them home
How old was my baby when I bought it?He was 4-5 months old, but loved bubbles from his debut at Gymboree at 11 weeks old
What value does it add for us?This is an additional game we can play, and I have in particular used it to cheer up the waiting time for the bath to get ready over the last few, frozen weeks when we have been struggling to get enough hot water here in London. We also blow bubbles in the bath, which he loves!
What does it replace?Other games or toys that makes my son laugh
How did my baby respond to it?Laughing, kicking, intensely waiving his arms, gurgling very happily
How much does it cost?£7 at our local Gymboree branch
Can I see any drawbacks?The solution tray gets sticky of you forget to wash it after use. In true colour-printer-business-model style you can buy refills for the soap – but only at Gymboree!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar