fredag 22. oktober 2010

Tummy time fun with Lamaze Spin & Explore!

Product name: Lamaze Spin & Explore Sea Gym  (Lamaze Spin and Explore The Sea)
What is it?A mat with bright-colored funny figures and a spinning ‘surfboard’ to make tummy time training more fun! For me this was a very good buy – one of our favorite gadgets!
Why did it catch my attention?I found it heartbreaking to watch my son rub his face in the mat when lying on his tummy and was looking for a toy that could stimulate his need to strengthen his neck and back muscles and give him an enjoyable experience at the same time
How old was my baby when I bought it?3 months
What value does it add for us?It makes tummy time fun and also provides somewhere to put my son down that actually calms him when he has a tummy ache
What does it replace?Watching a poor little person rub his face in the mat. It also supplements ‘flying’ with an 8kg heavy baby on my forearms when he has a tummy ache
How did my baby respond to it?He loved the figures on the mat, started spinning around like crazy and burst out in one of his first belly laughs. A little bit later when he got better at grabbing things with his hands  he grabs the mat instead of spinning, but still seems to enjoy the tummy time
How much does it cost?I paid £35, but I see that Lamaze has a promotion for this item and the similar Garden Gym right now Lamaze Spin & Explore Garden Gym
Can I see any drawbacks?It has already lost the spinning effect (not because of the toy but because of my son grabbing the fabric). I am not sure how well a baby who can roll over would stay on the ‘surfboard’

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar