lørdag 22. januar 2011

Chameleon weaning spoons!

Product name: Boots Heat Sensor Weaning Spoons (http://www.boots.com/)
What is it?Yellow weaning spoons with a purple coating that turns pink above a certain temperature
Why did it catch my attention?I was at Boots looking to top up our stock of normal weaning spoons when I found these that the gadget girl in me was unable to resist
How old was my baby when I bought it?He was 6 months old, but this product is useful from the day you start weaning – potentially even more so at the early stages of weaning, before you get on top of it
What value does it add for us?They help me avoid serving too hot food to my little one
What does it replace?Normal weaning spoons without heat indicator paired with some common sense
How did my baby respond to it?He does not understand the difference and has so far not experienced the spoon turning pink either
How much does it cost?£2 for 4 spoons at Boots
Can I see any drawbacks?Because of his mother storing his baby food jars in the fridge, they would be even better with a cold indicator as well. Without being a chemical expert I am not sure if I want to know what material the coating is made from…

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar