onsdag 21. oktober 2015

Welcome to my baby gadget blog

In July 2010 I became a mother for the first time. Like many others in my situation, I feel a strong sense of responsibility for doing everything I can to support my son's physical and intellectual development - which in combination with a passion for clever, technology-based innovations led me to discover a whole new world of gadgets targeted at making life easier and more interesting for young babies and their caregivers! It is however easy to get lost in the jungle of stuff out there, and my ambition with this blog is to share my and my son's experiences and favourite gadgets to help and inspire others in the same situation. I hope you will enjoy the reading and please feel free to leave comments on my posts! :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar