søndag 28. november 2010

How to keep socks in place on slippery baby feet

Product name: Sockons (http://www.sockons.co.uk/)
What is it?Sock holders made from an elastic material that you slip on over your baby’s socks to keep them in place. It was invented by a mother of five with a degree in Art & Design
Why did it catch my attention?Like many new parents with me, I was struggling with the issue of how socks keep sliding off my son’s feet, to both his and my frustration. When I saw these on the feet of a neighbour’s daughter I felt that I had found the solution!
How old was my baby when I bought it?He was 4 months, but my friend has used them on her daughter since she was only a few weeks old
What value does it add for us?The socks stay in place – avoiding his feet to get cold and his mother having to stock up on replacements for ‘disappeared’ socks  
What does it replace?A lot of frustrations throwing away and replacing odd socks, for then suddenly to find a bunch of socks you thought were long gone in the ‘feet’ of your baby’s winter overall
How did my baby respond to it?He is pretty indifferent, but I hope he appreciates not getting his feet cold anymore
How much does it cost?I bought mine for around £5 at JoJoMamanBebe
Can I see any drawbacks?If I was a sock producer I would maybe experience a decline in turnover, but as my husband said when I showed them to him – why on earth is this not built in to baby socks already?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar