torsdag 6. januar 2011

Take a bath with Laban the Ghost

Product name: Lilla Spöket Laban badleksak (www.dunderbutiken.se/art/laban-badleksak.php)
What is it?A floating bath toy with popular Swedish fairy-tale character Laban the Ghost
Why did it catch my attention?This was a present from my mother to her grandchild, knowing how much he loved the Spöket Laban outfit he bought when on holiday at her place
How old was my baby when I bought it?He was 5,5 months
What value does it add for us?They are fun to play with in the bath, obviously more interesting than the colorful dinosaurs he had before, maybe because they have big black-and-white faces on them. Because of the little hole underneath you can also use them to squirt water to make bath time more fun. They are light and therefore easy to bring along in the luggage when travelling
What does it replace?Any other bath toys such as ducks, boats and squirting octopuses
How did my baby respond to it?Grabbed them and started chewing them
How much does it cost?SEK 29 at Dunderbutiken
Can I see any drawbacks?Not that I can think of

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar