torsdag 4. november 2010

Sticky mirror that makes bath time much more fun!

Product name: Rub A Dub Mirror for the Tub (www.cuckoo.ltd.uk)

What is it?A floating mirror that sticks to the tub side when wet
Why did it catch my attention?I found this one at Harrods, as I was walking around looking for items that could make bath time more interesting for my baby
How old was my baby when I bought it?He was 3,5 months, but seen in retrospect I should have bought it as soon as he was old enough to keep his head up properly in the bath (around 5 weeks)
What value does it add for us?My son enjoys looking at himself in the mirror while taking a bath, which keeps him calm so that his mother more easily can clean him
What does it replace?It can be seen as either a substitute or complement to other bath toys, such as ducks and floating books, but this one has a calming rather than an exciting effect
How did my baby respond to it?He loves it!
How much does it cost?£7 at Amazon UK, a little bit more expensive at Harrods
Can I see any drawbacks?Unless you move the mirror to the opposite side of the tub halfway through the bath you only get to wash one side of the baby – at least if he/she is as found of it as my son is! J

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar