mandag 28. februar 2011

Smart storage cubes for solid foods

What is it?Plastic food pots with a clever design that differentiates them from other similar products by (a) being ‘clickable’ so that you can store several of them tightly together and save space in the freezer and (b) having a soft base that helps you ‘push’ a frozen cube of food out of the pot more easily
Why did it catch my attention?I bought them on impulse at my local JoJoMamanBebe store when shopping around for splash mats and long-sleeved bibs a couple of months into weaning
How old was my baby when I bought it?He was 7 months, but this product is relevant from the moment you start weaning baby on to home-made solid foods
What value does it add for us?They make it smoother to ‘pop out’ frozen food, e.g lowering the barrier for me to actually cook real food for my son instead of buying ready-made jars and pouches
What does it replace?Other baby food pots or ice cube trays. Before finding these we used Happy Mummy Baby Cubes, which also are good but lack the two differentiating features described above
How did my baby respond to it?He is completely unaware of its existence, but I am guessing he would treat them as a teething toy if he saw them
How much does it cost?£6 for a six-pack at JoJoMamanBebe
Can I see any drawbacks?No, we have been very happy with both the functionality and the quality of this product

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar