torsdag 6. januar 2011

My own phone to chew and play with

Product name: Sassy Phone of My Own Toy Teether Rattle (Sassy Phone Of My Own Developmental Toy)
What is it?A plastic mobile phone with a build-in teether part and buttons to press to hear people speak in different languages
Why did it catch my attention?At about 5 months of age, my son started to get fascinated by our phones and remote controls, wanting to grab, bite and press buttons. When I found this in a buggy store I couldn’t resist buying him his own phone to play with
How old was my baby when I bought it?He was 5 months old, but the producer recommends this product from the age of 6 months
What value does it add for us?This has become another favorite that keeps him entertained for a while, alongside Freddie the Firefly and Sophie the Giraffe
What does it replace?Playing with real phones and remote controls
How did my baby respond to it?Love at first sight!
How much does it cost?£6 at Amazon UK
Can I see any drawbacks?Parents and carers might get tired of the noises, although I have to say that compared with a lot of other toys the sounds of this product are relatively parent-friendly

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar