torsdag 6. januar 2011

Freddie the Firefly from Lamaze

Product name: Lamaze Freddie the Firefly (Lamaze Freddie the Firefly)
What is it?A toy made for stimulating hand-eye-coordination at the stage where babies start developing the fine motor skills of their fingers and get interested in grabbing things that make rustling noises
Why did it catch my attention?My son’s nanny brought this toy along an evening after having noticed that he had started to get into grabbing things with his fingers
How old was my baby when I bought it?He was 4,5 months old
What value does it add for us?This has become one of my son’s favorite toys that he enjoys playing with and because it is relatively easy to attach to buggies, cots, baby carriers, car seats and airplane seats it tends to come along when we are travelling, adding the extra benefit of being a familiar item that makes him feel safe in new places. He never seems to get tired of it - it can keep him busy for hours!
What does it replace?It has the same function as a lot of other eye-hand-coordination toys and items such as gift wrapping, pieces of paper and cloth, but this has proven to be the favorite over time
How did my baby respond to it?Love at first sight!
How much does it cost?£7,95 at Amazon UK
Can I see any drawbacks?He misses it when I happen to forget it

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar