fredag 10. desember 2010

Pack-away waterproof trousers

Product name: Pack-away Waterproof Trousers (www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/sp+Pack-away-Waterproof-Trousers+B2710)
What is it?Lightweight waterproof trousers cleverly designed to fold up to a carry pouch to make it handy to store them away or bring them along in a changing bag
Why did it catch my attention?During a rainy week in London I needed rain pants for my little one and loved the innovation when I found this product in our local JoJoMamanBeBe store
How old was my baby when I bought it?He was 2-3 months, but they are produced in sizes from 6 months and up. I had to fold up the legs in the beginning
What value does it add for us?They are light, keep him dry and are easy to store away + that the geek in me loves how clever the ‘pack-away’ design is
What does it replace?Other rain pants
How did my baby respond to it?No clear response, but they keep him dry
How much does it cost?£14 at JoJoMamanBeBe
Can I see any drawbacks?The material does not breathe, so keep them away from babies who can grab and pull them over their face

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar