mandag 13. desember 2010

Don't forget to label your buggy

Product name: Mono stripe luggage tag (www.paperchase.co.uk)
What is it?A luggage tag intended for tagging suitcases with your name and address when out travelling. The only thing that is different from regular luggage tags is that is has a nice design that matches my son’s buggy ;-)
Why did it catch my attention?When our baby was only a few weeks old, my husband and I had a scary incident where we were very close to buggy and baby disappearing with a Piccadilly Line train while the parents were left on the platform. This made me aware of the need for marking our buggy with name and phone number so that it (and above all the baby) can be returned to the parents again if the unthinkable should happen
How old was my baby when I bought it?5 months, but we should have had it from the first time we took public transport with him in the buggy
What value does it add for us?In case we for any reason would be separated, the buggy can be identified and the finder will be able to call us
What does it replace?I have been looking for a while for something that I could write on and that would stick on the inside of the hood but have failed to find any product to satisfy this need
How did my baby respond to it?I attached it today and don’t think he has seen it yet. I deliberately attached it to a handle that would be out of reach for him so that it would not accidentally fall (or be pulled) off
How much does it cost?£5 at Paperchase
Can I see any drawbacks?Not that I can think of

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar