torsdag 4. november 2010

Fleece cover to keep baby warm in the BabyBjörn

Product name: BabyBjörn Cover for Baby Carrier (BABYBJÖRN Cover for Baby Carrier - City Black)

What is it?A hooded fleececover to attach on the front of the BabyBjörn to keep the baby warm and dry. The hood is attached with buttons, which make it easy to remove and because of the clever way the cover attaches to the carrier you can take the baby in and out without removing it
Why did it catch my attention?Like the BabyBjörn brand itself, I come from a cold country up north, where the weather is chilly during the autumn months
How old was my baby when I bought it?We bought it before he was born, but started using it when he was 3 months and (a) I started carrying him facing forward and (b) the weather got colder and more rainy here in London
What value does it add for us?It keeps my son warm and dry and compared to first dressing him up in an overall and then putting him in the BabyBjörn it is quicker to get out of the door
What does it replace?The alternative is to dress him up in an overall and then put him in the baby carrier, which I also do sometimes depending on where we are going and what we are planning to do
How did my baby respond to it?He seems to be comfortable in there
How much does it cost?Between £21-30 at Amazon UK
Can I see any drawbacks?Not for the time being

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar