torsdag 4. november 2010

Ewan the Dreamsheep makes my baby laugh!

Product name: Easidream (http://www.easidream.co.uk/)

What is it?Easidream is a hydraulic-driven, cot-sized board that can move in two directions with two different speeds. Included in the package is Ewan the Dreamsheep, a sheep that plays sleepy sounds and produces an orange light that according to the commercials replicates the light inside the womb
Why did it catch my attention?I needed something that could replicate the movements of a mother cradling her baby to make him fall asleep when lying in the bedside cot and thought this was it when I saw an ad in a magazine called Baby London
How old was my baby when I bought it?1 month, but this product can be used from birth
What value does it add for us?My baby had obviously not read the instruction booklet, because instead of falling asleep he got over-excited and started laughing at Ewan the Dreamsheep. We are using it as an entertainment system rather than a sleeping device – it keeps him happy for a long time!
What does it replace?For us: playmats and other toys meant for making babies laugh. The original purpose: parents or cradle cradling the baby + any of the many products on the market that makes soothing sounds
How did my baby respond to it?He burst out in laughter!!
How much does it cost?£250 from Easidream UK
Can I see any drawbacks?It only fits standard-size cots or moses baskets. If using it as a playmat on the floor as we do, enabling the movements makes it dangerous to the child as soon as he/she can roll over

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar