onsdag 2. mars 2011

A bright shining friend to keep me company at night :-)

Product name: Pabobo Barbapapa Night Light
What is it?A night lamp shaped as a Barbapapa character that illuminates with a pleasant bright light that shines for up to 11 hours after it is removed from the little docking station
Why did it catch my attention?The interior architecht who helps us finding furniture and accessories for our new house mentioned to me that her daughter loves this light and we bought it on her advise
How old was my baby when I bought it?A little bit more than 7 months, but this product is relevant from the moment a baby starts enjoying to look at bright faces and/or when they get a little bit older and start getting afraid of the dark
What value does it add for us?It looks nice and I think it will be an appreciated friend for my son when he gets older if he (as many children) becomes scared of the dark
What does it replace?Other night lights and other nursery decorations
How did my baby respond to it?As with many things he seems to like he wanted to chew it. He is not yet old enough to be scared of the dark so I don’t have evidence to evaluate the comforting effect on him
How much does it cost?£35 on Amazon UK
Can I see any drawbacks?Not for the moment. It is both nice to look at, seems to work well and the docking station is both discrete and practical

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar