mandag 25. oktober 2010

Flexible outdoors outfit from Spöket Laban

Product name: Spöket Laban overall (http://www.spoketlaban.com/)

What is it? A fleece overall with double zippers on the front, a removable hood and two built-in reflectors
Why did it catch my attention? I went home to my son’s grandparents in Scandinavia and needed an outfit for him that would both be practical to take on and off and keep him warm in chilly autumn weather
How old was my baby when I bought it? 2,5 months
What value does it add for us? It saves time by being very quick to take on and off and it keeps him warm without being too thick and with the removable hood it can easily be adapted to different conditions. From a safety perspective I also love that this piece of clothes has built-in reflectors (which is of course more important for a child who can walk than for a very young baby). I find it so smooth to use that this was the piece of clothes I told the babysitter the other night to put on him in case there would be a fire alarm and they needed to get out from the appartment very quickly
What does it replace? The other overalls I have found in stores here seem more clumsy since they typically close with buttons or only one zipper
How did my baby respond to it? He seems to feel very comfortable in it, both in the baby carrier (with the hood on) and in the buggy (without the hood) and protests less than with other outdoor clothes when I take it on/off as it is a smoother experience for him

How much does it cost? SEK 400 on the Spöket Laban webstore
Can I see any drawbacks? It is not a drawback with the product itself, but in hindsight I would recommend buying one that is a few sizes too large for your baby to allow for a thick layer of clothes underneath (depends on season of course). The webstore is only available in Swedish, which must be a blocker for reaching international customers

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar