mandag 25. oktober 2010

Handy mini fan to make baby's life a little bit easier when it's hot

Product name: Halco Air Cooler Mini Fan (www.halcoproducts.co.uk/our_products.asp)

What is it?A ~10 cm high fan that is very handy to bring along in your handbag or changing bag
Why did it catch my attention?My son was born during one of the worst heatwaves in Europe during the summer of 2010 and was, in particular during the first month, very sensitive to stuffy air
How old was my baby when I bought it?My husband bought this before our son was born
What value does it add for us?When it is unavoidable to bring the baby along somewhere with very stuffy air (like our local health centre and the nearest Boots store) it is a very handy way to make life at least a little bit more comfortable for him
What does it replace?Temporary relief in lack of real air condition (which of course is preferable)
How did my baby respond to it?It seems to ease the pain of being in very hot and stuffy places
How much does it cost?£3,99 on Amazon
Can I see any drawbacks?Since it does not come with any kind of cover the soft ‘wings’ of the fan are easily damaged when stored in an average messy changing bag

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar