onsdag 24. november 2010

Sleeping bag for babies - for the love of sleep :-)

Product name: Grobag Baby sleeping bags (www.gro.co.uk/Grobag-Baby-Sleep-Bags.html)
*WRITTEN BY GUEST AUTHOR WITH A 6 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER FROM OSLO*

What is it?A sleeping bag for babies. Keeps them from kicking of their bed spread/duvets during the night, getting cold and waking up
Why did it catch my attention?I knew babies didn’t always sleep quiet during the night. A problem is that they kick of their duvet, get cold and wake up. I needed to prevent this and was very interested in things that could help my baby to sleep
How old was my baby when I bought it?1 month old. It is wise to start early to use the bag, so that the child is used to it
What value does it add for us?A) The baby does not get cold, and wakes up unnecessary because of it
B) It is a part of the night routine to put on the bag and it shows the baby difference in day and night sleeping
C) As the baby gets older and more mobile, the bag prevents the child from getting out of bed by themselves
D) There are different “togs”, thicknesses for different seasons, you know the baby is not to hot or cold
E) There are some bags that fit in five-point harness for car seats or buggies.
What does it replace?Other bed spreads and duvets that are easily kicked off
How did my baby respond to it?She loves it!
How much does it cost?It costs £20-30 online. Definitely worth it!
Can I see any drawbacks?If you start using it to late, the baby might not like it

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar