tirsdag 2. november 2010

Reasonable and lightweight bath support suitable from birth to 6 months

*WRITTEN BY GUEST AUTHOR WITH 2 CHILDREN FROM WEST LONDON*
Product name: John Lewis Bath Support, product code 3133129 (www.johnlewis.com)
What is it?It is a wire bath frame with a terry toweling cloth cover. The cloth cover is removable and washable, also dries very easily after a bath
Why did it catch my attention?It was very reasonable (£9), lightweight and easy to take on holidays (which was important as we travelled a lot when my daughter was born)
How old was my baby when I bought it?I bought this before my daughter was born as it was recommended by a friend, and it was by far the most used “gadget”, and lived to be used daily for baby number 2 as well!
What value does it add for us?It has been used since birth. As it is cloth, the baby doesn’t slip/slide around while in the bath. It also could be used in the kitchen sink when baby was really small
What does it replace?Enormous plastic baby baths that take up a lot of space and only get used for a short period of time. With this, you don’t have to support your baby ALL the time (you still have your hand on them all the time, but aren’t trying to wash and hold at the same time)!
How did my baby respond to it?Very happy in it from birth until they are trying to sit up (so between 5 – 6 months)
How much does it cost?It was £8 when I bought it 3 years ago, and has now gone up to £9!
Can I see any drawbacks?
Apart from having somewhere to hang it after a bath, none! So long as you wring the cloth out after each bath, and wash it monthly or so, it seems to last!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar