mandag 1. november 2010

Nappy Wrapper Maxi Tub

Product name: Sangenic ® Nappy Wrapper Maxi Tub (www.tommeetippee.co.uk)

What is it?A nappy bin with a clever construction that prevents bad smell from, and kills germs inside the bin
Why did it catch my attention?I saw it at a friend’s (who has twins and therefore consumes a large amount of nappies) house prior to my son’s birth and liked it
How old was my baby when I bought it?Newborn
What value does it add for us?Compared with other similar products on the market, like for example AngelCare I find it easier to use because of (a) the wrapping system that makes it easy to squeeze used nappies down into the bin with one hand (important when you need to be able to use it with the baby on the other shoulder) and (b) the fact that it is relatively high, ~80-90 cm. The additional value of the size is of course that it can hold more nappies, which saves trips to the rubbish room
What does it replace?Other similar systems or simply using the normal bin for nappies as well
How did my baby respond to it?Except than another big, white item to stare at he is not especially aware of its existence! ;-)
How much does it cost?£45 at TommeeTippee UK
Can I see any drawbacks?The business model is a traditional lock-in one, on the same model as for example the printer industry has used for ages, where the producer’s margins are on the cassettes – and there is of course only one type that fits this product!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar