torsdag 4. november 2010

Flexible reflector stickers for buggy safety on dark roads

Product name: Wagalum Buggy Reflectors (http://www.safetots.co.uk/)

What is it?A set of ten reflector stickers to help make your buggy visible in the dark
Why did it catch my attention?Having had a rather scary walk home on my un-lit street a dark evening in November, I realised that we needed reflectors to make car-drivers aware that there was a little vulnerable child crossing the street so that they paid more attention
How old was my baby when I bought it?3,5 months, but the need for this product is more dependent on season than the baby’s age
What value does it add for us?It helps make us visible to other street-users to increase our safety in the dark
What does it replace?There are several other reflector products on the market, but what caught my attention with these ones was the flexibility as they are stickers
How did my baby respond to it?He does not have a clue that they exist!
How much does it cost?£9,99 in the UK
Can I see any drawbacks?You need to think through where you place them on the buggy to maximize visibility and safety

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar