onsdag 17. november 2010

Finding my feet with rattle socks from Lamaze

Product name: Lamaze Gardenbug Footfinder set (http://www.elc.co.uk/)
What is it?A pair of black and white striped socks with rattles on the front, designed to help babies find and play with their feet
Why did it catch my attention?A good friend, who shares my passion for developmental toys, bought my baby these socks
How old was my baby when I bought it?He was about 2 months when he got them, but the first time I saw him reach out and play with them was the day he turned 4 months
What value does it add for us?This is a great toy to help stimulate baby to get control over his/her feet, which according to most sources I have found typically happens (the average baby) at the end of month 5 - a good 2 months after they are able to coordinate their hands properly
What does it replace?I have not actively scanned the market, but this is the only toy designed for the purpose of stimulating feet coordination that I am familiar with
How did my baby respond to it?I tried a few times without any reaction, but the first time I saw him demonstrate any interest in them he was a bit reserved, but curious and spend a long time concentrating on understanding what it was and how it all fit together
How much does it cost?£8 in a bundle with Lamaze wrist rattles at Amazon UK Lamaze Garden Bug Wrist Rattle/Foot Finder Set
Can I see any drawbacks?This is a one-size-fits-all-product, and babies with small feet will easily kick them off and therefore have limited entertainment from them

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar